I’m pondering “what I would wear if I were to attend?” More like dreaming! I’d love to see some sort of traditional textile incorporated into the dresses though. How cool would it be if a Buatique piece is on the red carpet? Hey, a Lao girl can dream, right?
Who are you rooting for?
When we did this shoot I had so many things running through my head. Like, how many outfits can we shoot for two hours? What if the photos we took didn’t turn out the way I envisioned? How I wished I had more time to get a bow piece done for this outfit. Despite missing a ribbon on the waist, I think this shot turned out great. It was a rush rush kind of day but so much fun as you can see.
Thank you everyone for a great experience:
- 📷: @topphygrapher Amornthep Kumjumpa
- Assist: juthapat maneewong
- Model: @chompoohhh Thititip Ruangraigomen
- MUA: @tinymakeup
- Hairstylist: @narayar_wirod Narayar Wirod
- Assistant: Naharutai Woradamrong & Cher Tesorory